How To Create a Zap
API Key is a part of an API Key and Integrations add-on, click here to learn how to get it on Marketplace »
How to integrate Woodpecker with another app via Zapier?
1. Log in to Zapier »
2. Click on the ‘Make a Zap’ button.
3. Choose your Trigger App (if you want to use one of the triggers available in Woodpecker, type in 'Woodpecker').
4. Choose your trigger and follow the remaining setup steps.
5. Connect Zapier with Woodpecker by pasting a Woodpecker API Key and continue.
To get the API key from Woodpecker, log in to your Woodpecker panel and go to Settings → Integrations → API Keys.
In case you'll have troubles finding it - here is our article about Generating API Key in Woodpecker »
6. Zapier will then ask you to test the trigger.
If you do not have any data on your account which will match the trigger yet (e. g. you don't have any replies from your prospect) you can simply skip this step.
Otherwise, your test should have a successful ending.
7. Choose your Action App.
Below, we're showing an example of a use-case for an action taking place in Pipedrive (if you want an event taking place in one app to result in the automatic action in Woodpecker, choose a trigger app of your choice and type in ‘Woodpecker’ in this step).
8. Select your event.
9. Connect your other app account with Zapier by providing the API Key or simply by loggin in.
10. Map your data from one system to another.
Remember to fill out all of the required fields in order to finish setting up this Zap.You can customize the data and use all fields available in Woodpecker to create the name, description of a Pipedrive deal and add much more information. 11. Name your Zap and turn it on!
Remember that you can switch your Zaps between on and off in your 'Zaps' menu.
Great, everything is now set up. Every time your mark a prospect as Interested in Woodpecker, Zapier will create a new deal in Pipedrive!