How To Create a Zap
If you'd like to upgrade your plan, contact email@example.com.
How to integrate Woodpecker with another app via Zapier?
1. Log in to Zapier.
2. Click on the ‘Make a Zap’ button.
3. Choose your Trigger App (if you want to use one of the triggers available in Woodpecker, type in 'Woodpecker').
4. Choose your trigger and follow the remaining setup steps.
5. Connect Zapier with Woodpecker by pasting a Woodpecker API Key and continue.
To get the API key from Woodpecker, log in to your Woodpecker panel and go to Settings > API Keys.
6. Zapier will then ask you to test the trigger.
If you chose the Prospect Interested trigger, make sure that you have at least one prospect marked as Interested in your account. This test is optional which means you can click 'Skip this test' and go to the next step straight ahead.
7. Choose your Action App.
Below, we provide an example use case for an action taking place in Pipedrive (if you want an event taking place in one app to result in the automatic action in Woodpecker, choose a trigger app of your choice and type in ‘Woodpecker’ in this step).
8. Select your desired action.
9. Connect your Pipedrive (or any other app) account with Zapier by providing the API Key.
10. Map your data from one system to another.
You can customize the data and use all fields available in Woodpecker to create the name, description of a Pipedrive deal and add much more information.
11. Test the Zap and it’s done!
Great, everything is now set up. Every time your mark a prospect as Interested in Woodpecker, Zapier will create a new deal in Pipedrive!