Adding tracked links in Woodpecker
1. In the Campaign Editor, place your text cursor or select the part of the text where you wish to put the link.
2. Use Create Click Link function.
3. Paste the URL of the site you wish your receivers to get to and add/check LINK TEXT to display.
4. Check the ' Track Links' checkbox, and click ADD to apply.
5. Save & send your campaign. Now you can observe your click rate in the campaign stats.
If you need to copy-paste the message copy, please do so with:
a) Ctrl+Shift+V (Paste without formatting)
b) Copy-paste through a simple text editor (to clear message formatting with a simple text editor) Remember to