Emails will not send due to curly brackets
Sometimes after hitting the RUN or RESUME button, you will get an error message about curly brackets:
If you are getting this comment please check if there are no curly brackets in the body of your message somewhere. If there is none and you are still getting this error it means that there are probably some brackets in the HTML code.
Here is the simple solution:
1. Copy the text of your message and paste it to notepad or similar plain text editor.
If you are using TextEdit on Mac you need to switch it to plain text mode first (in 'Format' menu). You can also use an online tool, called StripHTML. Just copy the text into the box and hit "Strip HTML".
2. Copy and paste the text again from notepad to Woodpecker instead of the original text.
All the formatting with curly brackets should be removed.
If for some reason, you are still getting that error you can hunt for the curly brackets manually:
1. Switch to the HTML view using this button:
2. Look for the curly brackets. Use Ctr+F if necessary.
3. Remove the brackets.
Usually, whole portions of code within the brackets can be removed, as there are only leftovers that do not change the appearance of your message. Make a copy of your original message nevertheless in case you remove something important.
4. Switch to the text view again and assess if the content appears as you want it to.
5. Your message should be ready to send.