How to set up task-based condition
Set up a campaign with a task-based condition and send even more personalized messages to those prospects, for whom you’ve completed a task.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How it works
Task-based condition lets you contact persons to whom you’ve proceeded with additional actions, such as making phone calls or sending a connection request on the social media platform. This allows you to create a more personalized email copy.
There is only one condition associated with tasks - whether they are marked as 'done' for the prospect, this will move them to path YES, or if it is marked ‘ignored’, then they will go to path NO.
If task for your prospect will remain unresolved they won’t go further in the campaign sequence, as their task will be neither ‘done’ nor ‘ignored’. What happens if I forgot to do my task? »
Why do we recommend setting it up?
- gain more control over your campaign flow,
- create more personalized emails,
- send follow-ups triggered by your action toward prospects,
- observe a higher engagement rate.
How to set it up
- Create your campaign with one or more tasks or follow-ups in your sequence.
- Next, click ADD CONDITION and select condition based on your task. Please, remember that you can only add one condition to your campaign.
- Finish off by adding either email or another task in both paths YES and NO. Then simply import your prospects and click ‘Send’.
How to remove condition
Hover over the condition so the red X appears. Click it and then confirm with the red button ' Yes, I'm sure'.
Remember that you can not delete the condition if even one prospect already met it.