How to integrate LeadFuze with Woodpecker?
Leadfuze is a prospecting tool thanks to which you can automate prospecting and outreach. To learn more about the benefits of this integration have a look at our blog post.
API Key is a part of an API Key and Integrations add-on, click here to learn how to get it on Marketplace »
How to set it up
Step #1 Log in to Woodpecker and generate an API key.
1. Go to your Settings → 'INTEGRATIONS'.
2. Go to API keys and click 'CREATE A KEY'.
4. Once the API Key is generated, copy it.
Step #2 Log in to LeadFuze
1. Open your LeadFuze account and navigate to Settings → Integrations.
2. Choose Woodpecker in the list and turn the integration on.
6. Paste the API key generated previously in your Woodpecker account and click ' Authenticate' afterward.
Now, you can start to move your prospects from LeadFuze to Woodpecker. It will save a lot of your time - you won't need to import CSV, XLS or XLSX files to Woodpecker anymore.
You can choose one of the two options: Automatic sync of contacts or Manual export.
Q: How to set up the Automatic sync of contacts?
To set that up, follow these steps:
- Open your LeadFuze account, click Leads (1.) → choose a list (2.),
- Edit the list.
- Go to List Options → Send to → Woodpecker → Settings;
- Choose the Woodpecker campaign which will receive the data from this list;
- Click ‘Save’.
- Your leads from LeadFuze will be automatically added as prospects in the chosen campaign in Woodpecker.
Q: How to export leads to Woodpecker manually?
- As in the case of automatic sync, open your LeadFuze account, click Leads → choose a list.
- Edit the list.
- Select contacts from the list.
- Go to List Options → Send to → Woodpecker → Settings.
- Choose the Woodpecker campaign from the list. If you haven't created any campaign in Woodpecker yet, you should do this first.