Woodpecker + Calendly integration
Calendly is a scheduling tool that helps you and your prospects organize and save time.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How it works
API Key is a part of an API Key and Integrations add-on, click here to learn how to get it on Marketplace »
Woodpecker + Calendly integration lets you update your prospects data in Woodpecker, stop follow-ups, or find prospect's email whenever your prospect sets up a meeting with you (Invitee Created) or cancels it (Invitee Canceled).
Here are some of the Triggers and Actions
How to set it up
- Log in to your Zapier account and click Make a Zap.
- Choose Calendly and Woodpecker.co as your integration.
- Select Triggers and Actions.
- Authenticate your apps. Check how to generate your API key in Woodpecker.
- Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.
- Test your Zap and enjoy your time.
Here's the example of the created integration
Calendly – Invitee Created + Woodpecker – Create/Update Prospect in Campaign in Woodpecker.co