Woodpecker + Calendly integration
Calendly is a scheduling tool that helps you and your prospects organize and save time.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How it works
If you'd like to upgrade your plan, go to Integrations tab and click upgrade to Team Pro. For Agency and Enterprise options, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woodpecker + Calendly integration lets you update your prospects data in Woodpecker, stop follow-ups, or find prospect's email whenever your prospect sets up a meeting with you (Invitee Created) or cancels it (Invitee Canceled).
Here are some of the Triggers and Actions
How to set it up
- Log in to your Zapier account and click Make a Zap.
- Choose Calendly and Woodpecker.co as your integration.
- Select Triggers and Actions.
- Authenticate your apps. Check how to generate your API key in Woodpecker.
- Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.
- Test your Zap and enjoy your time.
Here's the example of the created integration
Calendly – Invitee Created + Woodpecker – Create/Update Prospect in Campaign in Woodpecker.co