How to set up a click-based condition
Set up campaigns with a click-based condition and send more personalized messages to those who clicked on a link in your email.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How it works
Click-based conditions let you contact more engaged prospects. Set up campaigns with a click-based condition and send more personalized messages to those who clicked on a link in your email.
There are 2 click-based conditions to choose from:
- If your prospect has clicked on a link more than X times — add a tracking link in the previous mail and specify how many times (X) you want a prospect to click your email for a condition to be met.
X stands for the number and it can be changed.
- If your prospect has clicked on a link — a condition is met when your prospect clicks the link in your email at least once.
Why do you want to set it up?
- gain more control over your campaign strategy,
- send follow-ups triggered by the action your prospect takes,
- add more personalization to your email sequence,
- avoid spam filters and get a deliverability boost,
- observe higher engagement rates.
How to set it up?
1. Start your If-campaign and add one or more follow-ups to your email sequence.
Remember to insert the tracked link to your offer in the email copy.
2. Next, click ADD CONDITION and select one of the 2 click-based conditions:
- has clicked on a link more than X times,
- has clicked on a link.
Please mind that you can add a maximum one condition to your email sequence.
3. Finish off by adding content to the emails in the YES and NO Paths. Then, import some prospects and send your campaign.
How to remove conditions?
Hover over the condition so the red X appears. Click it and then confirm with the red button "Yes, I'm sure".
What will happen to the emails in the sequence?
Removing the condition will delete all emails from Path NO.
When is removing conditions disabled?
You can't remove the condition when at least one of your prospects has already met the condition.