Exporting prospects from Woodpecker
You can export the data of your contacts from your Prospects database or directly from a campaign.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Export: Prospects database
- Go to 'Prospects' (1),
- Check-mark prospects you wish to export (2),
After you check-mark some prospects, 'Actions' tab will appear above the column.
- Click 'Select all... prospects' to mark all the emails (3),
- Click 'Actions' tab (4),
- Select 'Export as .csv' (5).
- Go to a chosen campaign,
- Open 'Prospects' tab (1),
- Click 'SENT' or select any other statistics (2),
- Check-mark prospects you wish to export (3),
- Click 'Select all... prospects' to mark all the emails (4),
- Click 'Actions' tab (5),
- Select 'Export as .csv' (6).
Exporting detailed data of your prospects
Go to a chosen campaign and filter your prospects to export some data, for example:
To do so, go to a chosen campaign, filter your prospects, then checkmark them and export as CSV file. Here's the detailed instruction on how to export interest levels.
To learn how to get daily, weekly or monthly reports, click here.
If you wish to sign up for a Weekly Summary of your campaign, have a look here.