How to set delivery time and timezone
Once you composed your cold email campaign, you can set the Delivery time for all emails. You can also change the default Daily limit for the opening email (Email #1), and add delay time for the follow-ups.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Set up daily limit for the opening emails
Set the maximum of opening emails (Email 1) that you want to be sent daily. The default is 50 opening emails a day, but you may want to send fewer or more than that.
Send Email 1 to 50 prospects a day – means that you will send 50 opening emails to 50 people, one Email #1 to one person from this campaign.
The limit is capped at 500. The recommended value is 100-150.
How many emails can I send a day?
- Go to Settings.
- Email Accounts.
- SENDING LIMITS
Set up the delivery time for all emails and timezone for your campaign
For each of your emails, both the opening email and the follow-ups:
- Set up the days of the week for sending – just check or uncheck any.
- Set up the hours for sending – you can set them up to different for individual days.
- Add sending windows if you'd like to send emails in intervals. You can add a maximum of 3 sending windows per each day.
- Select the timezone that is relevant to your prospects.
- check-mark the option "Use prospect's timezones if available" to send campaign accordingly to pre-selected timezones.