Recently, we've introduced If-campaigns which allow you to adjust your communication according to your prospect's engagement level. Share your thoughts with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch our video where we explain all the new features:
Set up tracked links as a Condition in If-campaigns to control the email sequence based on your prospects' level of engagement.
Import prospect from files also in .xls and .xlsx formats
Add your prospects directly from your CSV or Excel files. Read more about adding prospects to Woodpecker.
Creating a campaign consists of 3 parts:
Open tracking (OT) is a feature that allows you to check who opens your email. It will come in handy if you decide to add a condition to your email sequence. OT has to be turned on to add the condition to your campaign.
Add new sending window
Set a break between the sending. Let's say you'd like to reach your prospects in the morning when they usually check their emails, and in the afternoon before they leave work. Now you can set up to 3 windows to adjust the delivery time to your prospects' daily schedule.
In case hours overlap or are set incorrectly, Woodpecker will notify you about that (pay attention to red color!)
Use prospects' timezone if available
Now you can schedule campaigns in your prospect's timezone. This feature makes contacting your prospects easier. No more surprising emails in the middle of the night! Learn how to set delivery time and schedule emails using your prospect's timezone.
Decide what message your prospect will receive next.
What is the condition?
A condition defines the action your prospect does, which triggers the next email from your sequence to be sent For example, if your prospect does A, then the Path YES starts. If a prospect doesn't do A, as expected, they will be sent follow-ups the Path NO.
There are 4 conditions to choose from:
- If a prospect has opened an email more than X times — specify how many times (X) you want a prospect to open your email for a condition to be met
- If a prospect has opened an email — it's enough that a prospect opened your email at least once for a condition to be met
- If a prospect has clicked on a link more than X times — add a tracked link in the previous mail and specify how many times (X) you want a prospect to click your email for a condition to be met. X stands for the number and it can be changed.
- If a prospect has clicked on a link — a condition is met when your prospect clicks the link in your email at least once
What will happen if the selected condition is met? If a prospect opens your email more than X times, Woodpecker will send them a message from the Path YES next.
And what if the condition is not met? If a prospect doesn't open your email within the time you set in the time window (specified in days or hours), a follow-up from the Path NO will be sent next.
Learn more about how conditions work.
Add your follow-up to the sequence. At this point, you can decide whether you'd like to add a condition or not.
Wait X days
Click the clock icon to open the follow-up settings. You can set the waiting time to X (the number) hours or days after the previous email.
Path YES and Path NO
By adding a condition you can create 2 Paths:
- Path YES - for the prospects who opened your email within a certain time (days/hours)
- Path NO - for those recipients who didn't open your email within a certain time
MARK AS NONRESPONSIVE
This is a local status, available only within campaigns. Your prospects get marked as nonresponsive when they don't respond to you within the time you selected in the follow-up settings. In case they respond later, their status will be automatically updated. Learn more.
Here you can see a summary of your campaign:
- how many emails you have in each Path (Emails),
- how many prospects were added (Prospects),
- what email you use to send the campaign from (send from)
- Here you can also change your email address and add Cc/Bcc.
Preview your campaign to have an overview of the Paths you've created. Browse through:
- All emails,
- Email #1,
- Email #2...
Here you can see exactly how your message will look like for your prospect.
- Switch between the Paths by clicking them.
- Navigate by clicking the arrows Previous and Next.
- You can remove your prospects from the campaign at any time.
Statistics are marked in 2 colors: green for Path YES and blue for Path NO. Click a respective Path to see all emails in the sequence or click the "Actions" tab → Show all details. More information about how to use cold email stats you can find in our Quickstart 2.
To download, click the "Actions" tab → Export as csv. See more about exporting data from Woodpecker.