How to connect Zoho to Woodpecker
IN THIS ARTICLE
1. Click ‘Connect your email’.
Once your campaign is created, open it (click ‘Campaigns’ in the black bar at the top, then click your campaign), and click ‘ Connect your email’, right below the campaign's name.
- Go to ‘Settings’ (expand the menu in the upper right and click ‘Settings’),
- ‘Email Accounts’,
- then click the green button ‘Add Email Account’.
2. Click ‘Other (IMAP)’.
Then choose "Automatic connection" and click "Add email".
4. Set your ‘From name’, ‘Email’ and ‘Password’.
- Fill in your ‘From name’. It Is your sender’s name that will be visible to your recipients.
- Add your email address,
- and password to your mailbox.
- You can also set up a signature that will be attached to the emails you send. You can skip this step for now and edit your ‘From name’ and ‘Signature’ later.
- Click Add Email.
5. Add IMAP and SMTP Server data.
Depending on your Zoho Mail, the IMAP Server Configuration can differ. Make sure that the IMAP Access is enabled before connecting your mailbox.
Here are the most common IMAP and SMTP Server settings:
@zoho.com → IMAP: imap.zoho.com, Port 993, SMTP: smtp.zoho.com, Port 465
@zohomail.eu → IMAP: imap.zoho.eu, Port 993, SMTP: smtp.zoho.eu, Port 465
@customdomain → IMAP: imappro.zoho.com, Port 993, SMTP: smtp.zoho.com, Port 465
Check your IMAP/SMTP Server data in Zoho:
1: Login to your Zoho Mail,
2. Open Settings,
3. Go to Mail accounts → IMAP or SMTP.
4. You'll find the data in the IMAP Server Configuration section.
You'll find more information on Help page for Zoho - Access via IMAP.
7. Your account has been connected
Now you are able to select your Zoho address as a sender in your campaign.
Alternatively: if you connected your Gmail through the " Settings" menu, you can now select it in your campaign. Simply go to ‘Campaigns’ list, open the campaign and select the newly connected Zoho address in ‘Send from’.
8. Configure SPF Records
Please add SPF records to your DNS if you use a custom domain (firstname.lastname@example.org) to send your emails.
To do so, follow the steps described in this Zoho help article. Below you will find the record which you need to add to your domain: