Video - Can I add it to my campaign?
The proper video cannot be added to the email copy in Woodpecker. If you need to include a video, it has to be converted to GIF first.
1. Converting a video to GIF
2. Adding the GIF to an Image Hosting Service
3. Uploading the GIF's URL to email copy in Woodpecker.
Convert Video to GIF
Convert the video file to GIF using an online tool, for example, Ezgif.
- Upload the file
- Convert it
- Save it on your computer
Upload GIF to Hosting Service
Once the video is converted to gif, upload it to to the hosting service. Adding a GIF requires the same process as adding the image - you need to upload the GIF to some hosting service and then copy the link. Here is our step-by-step instruction on how to do that.
- Enter ImageShack or another hosting service
- Click BROWSE & UPLOAD
- Choose the GIF from your computer
- Select 'Direct' or 'HTML'
- Copy the link (GIF's URL).
Add GIF's URL to email copy in Woodpecker
The next step is to add the link to your email copy.
1. Click the Image button in the email editor.