How to use the email editor?
This article will help you learn more about the features which you can find in Woodpecker email editor and how to use them.
Email 1 - Opening
- Email editor (1)
- Open tracking and Snippets (personalization) (2).
- Daily limit (3).
- Delivery Time (4).
- Timezone (5).
- GDPR compliant Unsubscribe
- Send separate test emails (Sent test email) (6).
Email 2 - Follow-up
The option "Send in the same thread" is shown on the right-hand side.
You can delete the email.
The Email editor
1. Align your text to the left, center and right.
Please note: The numbered lists won’t get aligned.
2. You can insert and edit links right in the editor.
Click on the 'Insert/edit link' icon
Add an URL and text. To edit your link, click on the icon again, make changes and click 'Save'.
3. Switch from the Text view to HTML view.
4. Insert custom fields - our Snippets.