How to use the email editor?
This article will help you learn more about the features which you can find in Woodpecker email editor and how to use them.
Creating your campaigns consists of 3 parts:
1. PATH - create a sequence of emails for your campaign
2. PROSPECTS - import and add your recipients to the campaign
3. SEND - preview and send or save the campaign
Email 1 - Opening
- Email editor
- Open tracking and Snippets (personalization)
- GDPR compliant Unsubscribe
Email 2 - Follow-up
1. Click ADD EMAIL to create a new follow-up.
2. Click the clock icon to open follow-up settings.
3. Decide when you want to send your follow-up.
You can choose between hours and days from the previous email. On default, Woodpecker adds 3 days.
Woodpecker Email editor
1. Align your text to the left, center and right.
Please note: The numbered lists won’t get aligned.
2. You can insert and edit links right in the editor.
Click on the Insert/edit link icon.
Add a URL and text. To edit your link, click on the icon again, make changes and click 'Save'.
3. Switch from the Text view to HTML view.
4. Insert custom fields - our Snippets.
5. Open tracking