How to integrate Pipedrive with Woodpecker?
Thanks to our native integration with Pipedrive you're able to sync email clicks and opens straight from Woodpecker to the CRM.
API Key is a part of an API Key and Integrations add-on, click here to learn how to get it on Marketplace »
IN THIS ARTICLE
How it works
- Adding a prospect to Woodpecker automatically creates a new contact in Pipedrive, transferring all the corresponding data.
- All emails sent from Woodpecker to a particular prospect are shown in Pipedrive.
- You can see if your emails were opened or replied to.
- All the replies (also the auto-replies!) registered by Woodpecker are assigned to a particular contact in Pipedrive.
- The content of both a sent message and reply can be seen in Pipedrive.
- Your message got bounced or your prospect was invalid? Now you can check it directly in Pipedrive on your contact's page.
- If you delete your prospects from Woodpecker, their accounts in Woodpecker will be removed as well.
Pipedrive will sync data from Woodpecker only from the moment those apps are synced. There is no past-synchronization, only contacts with a new activity, after syncing the apps, will be transfered to Pipedrive.
How to integrate Woodpecker account with Pipedrive
1. Go to 'Settings' → 'Integrations' → Available integrations → CRMs → click on 'Pipedrive'.
2. Next, click CONNECT.
3. Once you're transferred to a new window, add the API key and click 'Continue'.
If you're not how to get your API key, click Get instructions.
4. Get your personal API token from your Pipedrive profile.
Not sure how to get an API key? Read this.
5. Match default Pipedrive fields with the Woodpecker ones.
Remember that the Pipedrive field or Woodpecker field names can't be edited.
5. Success! Your integration with Pipedrive is now working.
6. You can always switch it ON/OFF using the button in the right-hand corner.
When you pause your Pipedrive integration in Woodpecker, the new activities won't be synchronized. Setup configuration stays intact (API keys and field mapping.)
Once you unpause the integration, only the new activity will be synchronized and will not be retroactive to the prior activity, unless you edit it.
How does the integration look like in your Pipedrive account?
Here you can see new activities, for example ' Campaign email', 'Open' or 'Status'.
Here you can check:
- The content of the emails that were sent to your prospects (Email sent).
- How your prospects' replies looked like (Replied).
- Besides their content, you can see if the messages were opened (Open) or replied to (Replied), etc.
- Also, Woodpecker automatically transfers bounces (Bounced), auto-replies (Auto reply), and statuses (Invalid).
Paused integration/Invalid API key
At times, you may notice that your integration gets paused due to an invalid API key. Please insert the valid API key and then unpause your integration. Learn how to generate API key in Pipedrive »
in case you have any comments or suggestions regarding our integration, please write to us at email@example.com.