Agency: Quickstart Guide
There's several steps to take to make sure that your Agency account is properly configured, and that you can get the most out of its features. Let's get started!
Switching between Company and Agency panel
In order to switch between your Agency panel (where you can manage all your Companies' sub-accounts and their campaigns), and your Company panel (where you can run campaigns for your own company and change any settings), just expand the menu in the upper-right corner and select "Agency" or "Team".
In your company panel, navigate to Settings → Agency Options. Here is where you can set up the notifier that you want your clients to see when their email account is connected to Woodpecker, as well as when a user invite is sent plus an additional reminder if the user wasn't set up.
Simply type the subject line(s) and message(s), then select the email address that you want to send this notifier from (it needs to be connected to Woodpecker). Don't forget to click "Save Changes" right below.
Billing Data and Pricing
You can update your Billing Data at any time in Settings → Billing. Make sure to fill out the field "Billing Email", so that any new invoice is emailed to you.
Adding new Users is completely free for Agencies. You are only charged for the Email Accounts in active Companies. Any Email Account you connect is charged as a Seat, according to your pricing plan (e.g. $40/Seat). More info »
Your Dashboard is where you can see all the active Companies in your account that have scheduled campaigns.
You can review the campaigns that are sending Today, as well as those that are scheduled for Tomorrow, and the following days.
What you can get from the list:
- company name (1),
- how many emails are yet to be sent: To Send (2),
- how many emails have been sent already: Sent (3),
- what is the active campaigns' Delivery Time (4) for that company, and
- who manages that company: Owner (5).
Expanding (6) an entry gives you a brief overview of all campaigns in that company.
Need to narrow this down? No problem, simply use filters (7), and filter by Company, To send (e.g. Email #3), and Owner.
Your Companies list is where you can manage all your client companies' sub-accounts.
In the list, you can see all companies that are Active, as well as those that Inactive right below.
How to use this panel:
- Company (1) is where you can read the name of the company or change it (click the gears icon);
- Owner (2) will be the fellow who manages that company, and you can change that (click the gears icon);
- Running Campaigns (3) gives you the number of campaigns running for that company at present;
- Off/On (4) is the little switch that allows you to fully deactivate a company, as well as reactivate it – either way, just click it;
- Gears (5) allows you to edit the company's name, as well as select the owner and grant access to any team member;
- Login (6) will allow you to open that company's sub-account, where you can modify any settings for that company, as well as update the prospect base and create or edit any campaigns for it.
You can narrow down the list by using filters (7). You can also Add a new Company (8) right here.
Deactivating a company puts all charges for it on hold.
When you know that a company will have no running campaigns for at least two weeks, it's a very good idea to deactivate it to save a few gold pieces. You can reactivate that company at any time later. More details »
If you'd like to learn more, please check the related articles right below.